Repairs and Service
Fleming Well Drilling continues to service our customers even after the installation of a new well. You can count on us to remain available in helping you, the homeowner. We have the experience and know-how to keep your well flowing with safe and abundant water. Even if we did not install your water system, we can provide you with the needed repair or service. Give Bob a call, we strive to satisfy all customers, old and new.
- Geothermal Wells
- Rock & Screen Wells
- Electronic Buried Well Location
- Monitoring Wells
- Water Softeners
- Iron Filters
- Well Chlorination
- Pressure Tanks
- Emergency Repairs
Old, Unused, Abandoning the Well.
- Pipes sticking out of the ground
- Small buildings that may have been a well house
- Depressions in the ground
- Old concrete vaults or pits (perhaps covered by lumber or metal plates)
- Out-of-use windmills (wind pumps) are likely to be located near an old well.
- Old maps, plans, and property title documents
- Information from neighbors
- Additions to an old home (in the past, wells were commonly constructed in basements or under porches to keep the water pumps from freezing and to ease access in the winter.
- Water utility history: What was the source of water for your home before utility water was available?
"Where Bob Goes...Water Flows"
Fleming Well Drilling can service their well today
We will stand behind our product tomorrow
And we will be here in the future.
Today's Demand for Water
Understanding the homeowner's concerns for 50 years.
Building a new home, and planning for a new water Well system.
Minimal distances should be maintained from the wellhead
- Cesspool (receiving raw sewage) - 200 ft.
- Pit, privy, filter bed - 50 ft.
- Septic tank, tile sewer, foundation drain - 50 ft.
- Iron sewer with approved mechanical joints - 10 ft.
- Pumphouse floor drain - 2 ft.
- Property boundary - 5 ft.
- Outer boundary of any road - 20 ft.
- Landfill, garbage dump - 200 ft.
The Typical New Home Construction Process
- Plot out buildings/structures
- Obtain driveway or road access
- Clear all areas for large equipment mobility
- Obtain required permits with Local Health Dept.
- Finish Rough Carpentry and clear the location for the well
- Call Fleming Well Drilling
Water Supply, what is enough?
When determining how much is enough:
Size of the well: diameter and depth of well
Static level: level at which water stands in a well when no water is being pumped from the well
Water Well Market in the World
India - 12.3 million
China - 3.4 million
Germany - 500,000
South Africa - 500,000
Taiwan - 37,100
Mongolia - 27,000
Botswana - 7,500
Costa Rica - 5,000
Private household wells constitute the largest share of all water wells in the U.S.
Pennsylvania - 978,202 households
North Carolina - 912,113
New York - 824,342
Florida - 794,557
Fleming Well Drilling
445 North Ortonville Road ♦ Ortonville, Michigan 48462
Phone: 248-627-3511 ♦ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org